Tuesday, November 6, 2007

This...this I don't get

Now, there will be a World Series Experience recap coming soon. I've honestly got notes on the whole experience to make sure there are things I don't forget. Should I figure out how to email cell phone pictures to myself, I'll even upload those so you may bask in the glory that was a Red Sox World Series Championship right here in the place I call home, Denver, Colorado.

But that has to wait for a time when I'm a touch less busy -- and perhaps a touch less ridiculously pissed off.

Dennis Kucinich, bless his heart, soul, and Presidential Run, introduced another bill in an attempt to impeach Viceroy Cheney. But when faced with the prospect of actually having to vote on the bill (Republicans were voting to table the bill, but then suddenly said 'no wait, let's vote on it!' forcing Democrats to actually vote on the resolution thereby indicating their position on impeaching Cheney, Democrats suddenly reduced their challenge to tabling the bill, and it was sent to committee where it is expected to die.

What the fuck? Seriously, What the fuck? Pelosi, as much as great change you were over previous house members, you don't deserve to be reelected. You took office with a promise of impeachment, and have since announced it has been taken off the table. Both of the leaders of the executive branch are guilty of multitudinous offenses punishable by impeachment. They have lied, straight faced over and over and over again to the American people. This fact is not even up for debate, it is straight truth, and I cannot in any way shape or form understand why on Earth Democrats do not support impeachment. It makes absolutely no sense to me. End the war, end the lies, end the corruption which has run COMPLETELY rampant since Bush took office. End the oil prices, end the Republican slowdown of healthcare and education bills that will help millions of Americans (the slowdowns of which are subsequently blamed on Democrats and the media dutifully then reports the Conservative line.) I really don't understand what the big deal is. The majority of Americans disapprove of what this administration has done and continues to do. The majority of Americans understand that we were lied to, and have been treated like children. This administration deserves nothing less than impeachment and I cannot for the life of me understand why it is not being done.

Demand Impeachment Now. There is not a single good reason on the face of this Earth why it should not be done.

No comments: