Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Trailer Remix

This video is a remix of the movie Anchorman starring Will Ferrell, in a way to construct a trailer that makes it...well...dramatic and hilarious at the same time. It was the first project I did in my Digital Cinema Theory class, and was probably the most fun to create given the material I used. Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro, and a host of decrypting programs were used to construct the video. The song used is a cover of Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah, as sung by Rufus Wainright. All video and audio are used under freedom of parody and educational fair use.

It's a decent trailer, I suppose. After watching it many times I came to the conclusion that there would be some things I would do differently, but it serves it's purpose. Enjoy, comment if you like.








It's the pleats.

No comments: