Saturday, July 28, 2007

I know nobody reads this...

I know that nobody reads this thing...

But I just read the most distressing thing on CNN.com. Apparently the United States is working on a $10 billion arms package for Saudi Arabia. What? Excuse me? Do I look like I'm fucking stupid? Does the rest of the country look like they are fucking stupid?

Very quickly, I'd like to say this: 17 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi. Which to me is reason enough not to give those motherfuckers weapons... The reason they were Saudi but joined up with those who like to attack America is because they had firsthand experience with the grubby and greedy hands of American capitalist enterprise trying to weasel their way into controlling Saudi oil interests. THAT'S why they don't like us. Because we put our noses where they don't belong, and try and control things that we have no business controlling. So now we're going to give money to S.A. in an effort to help them fight Iran? You must be fucking stupid. Here's what's going to happen: We're going to make MORE war in the Middle East (which is NEVER GOOD FOR ANYONE) and we're going to give Iran a better case for hating us -- we're helping other people fight them.

I do not hold Iran in high esteem, but I do not hold the Saudi's in high esteem either. Quite simply, the United States is spending ANOTHER $10 billion to directly finance terrorism.

How in the name of all that I find holy (bagels and doughnuts) is this going to Help America? If there was a god, he/she would never let this shit happen.

No comments: