Friday, July 18, 2008

hello again

It has been a very very long time...

Not that anyone has missed me, but it has been.

A quick update for y'all. I'm unemployed. Lost my job due to "walking out" on the job. Another editor told me to "get the fuck out" so I did. Not sure how following directions and/or being treated like shit gets me fired, but whatever. Some pretty unprofessional behavior on their part (and depending on your perspective, mine too.) Shit happens, It's behind me now, and I'm not going to worry about it. I wasn't going to stay that much longer anyway -- just not a good working environment.

So now my days are spent applying to jobs...going to the gym...playing xbox...looking for more jobs...watching food network, etc.

That's where we sit now. Currently frustrated and fighting depress, you know, the unusual. I'm sorting through business ideas and opportunities and trying to keep life in some semblance of order.

More later.

No comments: